Your Medicare Tour Guides
Navigating the Medicare world can be frustrating, even intimidating. A Medicare Supplement plan (Medigap) is meant to help you with the health costs that Medicare alone will not cover. But if you don’t know what you need, or what policy is right for you, Medicare Supplements could end up costing you more than you realize. The rules, regulations, and the different types of plans can all be difficult to understand
KennDell is here to help. Kelly and Mike have spent years in the Medicare industry. They will sit down with you, in your own home, and listen to your specific situation. Once they gather the information they need, they will go over all of your options and set you up with the right supplement for you. Because Kenndell represents many different insurance companies, they are able to shop your plan around in order to find the best price available. Its truly one-stop shopping.
In addition to traditional Medicare Supplements, Kenndell Retirement Services can provide information and services related to SSDI under the age of 65, as well as assistance with Prescription Drug Plans.
- In-home service
- Valuable information about Medicare Part A and Part B.
- Personalized care; finding the right plan for you.
- Shop your plan with multiple insurance companies.
Prescription Drug Plans
- Valuable information on Medicare Part D Plan.
- Shop your plan across multiple insurance providers.
- We’ll make sure all of your prescriptions are covered.
- We’ll find a plan that you can afford.