Let's Sit Down and Have A Conversation
We come to you, we listen to your situation, and we gameplan.
Diversified Retirement Assistance Why Choose KennDell
- In-house appointments; we come to you
- We develop a custom plan for you
- We can handle all your retirement needs
- We're always just a phone-call away
- We have 50+ years of combined experience.
- We know how to navigate the Medicare world.
- We are long-term care experts
- We have a wealth of knowledge on investment products
- We represent many different insurance companies allowing us to shop around for you.
- We do not charge a fee for our service we are paid by the insurance companies.
- We know how to find the product that works best for you.
We've Got You Covered Services We Offer
Our expert knowledge in medicare can help you understand your coverage, and pick the best plan for you, including Prescription Drug Plans.
Did you know that life insurance, if handled the proper way, can be your greatest investment? We'll find the coverage that is right for you.
You tell us exactly how you would like your retirement to work, and we will put together a strategy, and the best investment products for you.
We Love To Hear From Our Clients
A Winning Partnership
Kenndell Retirement Services is a partnership between Kelly Dellinger and Mike Kenny. While Kelly is an expert in Medicare, Mike has spent many years in the investment world. Their combined experience allows them to offer you a broad range of retirement services.
We have a combined total of 50+ years helping people prepare for retirement. We have helped hundreds of people just like you.
We come to your house, assess your situation and develop a personalized strategy to fit your needs.
We are familiar with all investement and long term care products, allowing us to advise you on the best decisions for your future.
We will make sure all of your questions are answered and all of your needs are met. We will always be just a phone-call away.
Resources Kenndell's Latest
We're Here To Help Useful Calculators
This calculator will estimate how much life insurance you will need to cover your final expenses and protect your family.
Answer a few questions and see a rough estimate of your lifetime earnings with this calculator. This does not access your personal records.